Lotus Notes gets better with every new app.
Applications for Lotus Notes are like nothing you've ever seen on a desktop. Explore some of our favorite apps here and see how they allow Lotus Notes to do even more.
Just For Domino wants your opinions to be heard
We want Lotus Notes App customers to get the information they need to make smart buying choices, and we'd love to have your help doing that. As a Just For Domino visitor, you can submit written reviews for items listed on Just For Domino.com. We encourage you to share your opinions, both favorable and unfavorable.
Who can create customer reviews?
Anyone who own an item listed in the Just For Domino.com. All we ask is that you follow a few simple rules (see "What’s not allowed" below).
Tips on writing a great review
• Identify yourself: Anonymous reviews have no value to potential buyers.
• Include the "why": The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a product, but also why. Feel free to talk about related products and how this item compares to them.
• Be specific: Your review should focus on specific features of the product and your experience with it.
• Not too short, not too long: Written reviews must be at least 20 words and are limited to 5,000 words. The ideal length is 75 to 500 words.
• Be sincere: We welcome your honest opinion about the product--positive or negative. We do not remove reviews because they are critical. We believe all helpful information can inform our customers’ buying decisions.
• Full disclosure: If you received a free product in exchange for your review, please clearly and conspicuously disclose that that you received the product free of charge.
What's not allowed
Just For Domino is pleased to provide this forum for you to share your opinions on products. While we appreciate your time and comments, we reserve the right to remove reviews that include any of the following:
• Anonymous Reviews: This includes partial names, first names only, no company name, or phony versions of any of these.
• Obscene or distasteful content
• Profanity or spiteful remarks
• Vendor's review of themselves
• Competitor's review of a competing vendor
• Advertisements, promotional material or repeated posts that make the same point excessively
• Sentiments by or on behalf of a person or company with a financial interest in the product or a directly competing product (including reviews by authors, artists, publishers, manufacturers, or third-party merchants selling the product)
• Reviews written for any form of compensation other than a free copy of the product
• Solicitations for helpful votes
• Phone numbers, postal mailing addresses, and URLs not relevant to the review
• Comments on other reviews visible on the page (because page visibility is subject to change without notice)
• Personal attacks or mean-spirited comments
• Feedback on the seller
• Feedback about typos or inaccuracies in our catalog or product description (instead, use the feedback form at the bottom of the product page).
Customer reviews should be relevant to the product in question. If you have questions about the product or opinions that do not fit the review format, please feel free to use the Comment feature on the product page.
If you have a question or you'd like to tell me about a specific problem with Customer Reviews, please email me at my address below.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Just For Domino visitors may post reviews, comments, submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your content. Just For Domino reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Just For Domino a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Just For Domino and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Just For Domino for all claims resulting from content you supply. Just For Domino has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Just For Domino takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Just For Domino or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Just For Domino and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Just For Domino or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY Just For Domino ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. Just For Domino MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Just For Domino DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Just For Domino DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR E-MAIL SENT FROM Just For Domino ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Just For Domino WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Legalese: We are not responsible for any mistakes in the information submitted or published, and will make our best effort to correct any mistakes as we become aware of them. All of the information for this site is in the public domain.
The use of the name Lotus Notes and Domino refers to the fact that these apps "Run with Notes" and is not an endorsement by IBM Corporation.